HbOT not only relieves pain and exhaustion, but also can improve sleep quality in people with fibromyalgia
- HbOT for Fibromyalgia is becoming an increasingly popular alternative treatment for those suffering from this chronic condition.
- It can help alleviate pain and exhaustion, improve sleep quality, and improve the overall quality of life.
- HbOT has been shown in studies to reduce inflammation, which is a major factor in fibromyalgia.
- HbOT not only relieves pain and exhaustion, but also improves sleep quality in people with fibromyalgia.
- We do not recommend Hyperbaric oxygen Therapy as a replacement for conventional treatments, if you are unsure please consult your doctor.
Can HbOT help with fibromyalgia?
Fibromyalgia is a chronic disease that affects millions of people throughout the world. The illness is characterised by widespread pain, exhaustion, and sleep disruptions. Traditional treatment techniques, such as medication and physical therapy, can help some people manage their symptoms, but they may not work for everyone. This is where Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) comes in as a viable alternative.
HBOT entails inhaling pure oxygen in a pressurised chamber, which helps increase oxygen levels in the body and can aid in healing. For decades, this treatment has been used to help patients suffering from a variety of health issues, including fibromyalgia. HBOT has been shown in studies to reduce inflammation, which is a major factor in fibromyalgia. According to one study, people with fibromyalgia who had HBOT experienced considerable reductions in pain and exhaustion.
HBOT not only relieves pain and exhaustion, but also improves sleep quality in people with fibromyalgia. HBOT enhanced sleep quality scores and made patients feel more refreshed in the morning, according to a study on fibromyalgia patients. Additionally, HBOT has been proven to improve cognitive performance in fibromyalgia patients, as well as reduce anxiety and depression symptoms and improve quality of life scores.
The therapy is provided in a pressurised chamber, and the patient requires only pure oxygen to breathe. The procedure is painless and does not necessitate surgery or medication.
If you or a loved one is suffering from fibromyalgia symptoms, it’s worth looking into HBOT as a potential therapy option. We welcome you to contact us to learn more about how HBOT can help you enhance your quality of life.
To sum up, HBOT is a viable treatment option for those suffering with fibromyalgia. It can help alleviate pain and exhaustion, improve sleep quality, and improve the overall quality of life. HBOT is a safe and efficient therapy option that is worth investigating because of its non-invasive nature and few adverse effects. If you’re ready to learn more about how HBOT can help you or a loved one, contact us today.